Day 5 of Family Vacation: Myrtle Beach: 2015 Memorial Day: Special Edition

As supplies are running low and we considering eating the young one, I thought I'd talk about supplies.

I packed the following to come to Savannah and Myrtle Beach on a week-long trip.

1.  Sandals
2.  Red boxers
3.  Jeans
4.  Belt
5.  Tank top
6.  Brown short sleeve dress shirt
7.  Swimsuit
8.  Pills
9.  Chromebook (with charger)
10. iPhone (with cord)
11. Kindle (with cord)
12. Gum
13. Toothbrush
14. Floss
15. Shampoo/Conditioner 2 in 1
16. Ear buds
17. Bottle opener/screwdriver multitool
18. $60 cash
19. Driving directions
20. Insurance cards
21. Credit card
22. ID
23. Car key
24. Wedding ring

It sounds like it's not much (especially as far as clothing), but I could still cut some stuff.  My wife has the same iPhone and we only have needed one cord.  I could have skipped the Kindle cord because that stays charged for weeks.  Shampoo and Conditioner have been provided in all the rooms I've stayed in.  Ear buds have been free at the gym.  Toothbrush and floss I could've bought when I got here.  I haven't needed a bottle opener/screwdriver multitool. Haven't need insurance cards either, but I think I'll keep packing those to be safe.  Gum could've been bought on the road though.  No need to pack that.

A few needs have arisen that I wasn't prepared for though.  Kiri has been doing these activities with the resort that take cash, so that's gone.  And I noticed my heels were looking a little cracked so I bought a pumice stone and some lotion that will go back with me.  I've also bought two pairs of sunglasses and a bizarre gift for my father in law that has a Cubs logo stuck on it, so he'll love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment