More self assessment: The 7Life System



7 Life Principles

  1. I am a family man. I act with consideration to my family at the forefront of my thinking.
  2. I know myself. I keep track of my body and mind and act humble but truthful to who I am.
  3. My life is to be enjoyed while I have it. Every moment not spent living is spent dying.
  4. I practice mindfulness. I live in the moment and am present in the moment without thought to past or future.
  5. I understand the difference between a barrier and a hurdle.  I do not let hurdles change my course.
  6. I am transcendent. I do not let the circumstance of my time, experience, or location dictate my philosophy or culture.
  7. Find the best rewards and get them. Don't settle for anything less than the best life possible.

7 Life Goals
  1. Keep Kiri happy
  2. Raise Hunter right
  3. Like my body
  4. Escape a straitjacket
  5. Go to Cuba
  6. Go to Burning Man
  7. Go to Fantasy Fest

7 Before 40
  1. Keep business growing
  2. Keep Kiri happy
  3. Raise Hunter right
  4. Like my body
  5. Escape a straitjacket
  6. Go to Burning Man
  7. Go to Fantasy Fest

7 Goals For This Year
  1. Potty train Hunter
  2. Get under 200 pounds
  3. Like my body
  4. Play tennis
  5. Drive a Mini
  6. Ride a horse
  7. Go to Hanson's Shoe Repair
7 Goals For This Month
  1. Drive a Mini
  2. Go to Hanson's Shoe Repair
  3. Go to La Cantina
  4. Shooting range
  5. Go fishing
  6. Read Chop Wood, Carry Water
  7. Read Ellison's Invisible Man

7 Goals For This Week
  1. Black Hammock Airboat
  2. Go to King Cajun
  3. Buy prAna pants
  4. Order ghost pepper
  5. Finish Crime and Punishment
  6. Go to The Soda Fountain
  7. Buy 60D (60 penny, 6") nails
7 Daily Goals
  1. Cook for Hunter
  2. Think about improvements to business
  3. Read Crime and Punishment
  4. Clean the clutter
  5. Eat light
  6. Do bodyweight routine
  7. Brush teeth



0 comments:

Post a Comment