And then there were eight

I just test drove a Mini and I'm crossing play tennis off the list.  My shoulder just can't take it.  I got hurt playing frisbee golf two days ago.  Playing golf from this list landed me in bed for almost a week in pain.

So the bucket list is down to only 8 items.  I thought I'd expand each to figure out the steps necessary so I can move towards these in small ways.  The travel ones are the biggest mountains to climb.

37. Get plastic surgery (Reduce debt, choose procedure, consultation, surgery, recovery)
54. Like my body (Unclear.  I think losing 20 pounds will do it.)

ENTERTAINMENT
51. Eat nutria (Find nutria source. Order nutria. Cook nutria. Eat nutria.)
55. Ride a horse (Find location. Buy ticket. Arrange babysitter. Schedule. Go.)
79. Escape a straitjacket (Find straitjacket. Attempt to escape using techniques learned.)

TRAVEL
40. Go to Cuba (???)
134. Go to Burning Man (???)
138. Go to Fantasy Fest (???)

That didn't go as planned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment