A couple self assessment top 10 lists

10 Small Things I Wish I Did More
Bodyweight Exercise
Light Weight Training
Fast
Writing
Reading
Learning
Adventures Alone
Playing With Hunter
Adventures With Kiri
Adventures With Friends

10 Things I Waste Time On
Reddit
Facebook
Cleaning
Home Repairs
Sleeping
Watching TV With Hunter (in a way)
Watching Hunter Play in Parks (in a way)
Changing Diapers
Shopping
Coming Up With #10

10 Things I Am Content With
My Wife
My Son
My Bed
My Technology
My Clothing (but shoes need replacing soon)
My Wife's Cooking
My Income
My Job
My Writing Success
My Medication


10+1 Impossible Adventures (If time and money and skill and safety were no object)
Around the world as a bum
Spend a month in the Keys in a tent
Discover realities of Sweden
Stay in a Tokyo pod hotel and hit all the food stalls on a scooter
Go 5-star VIP in Moscow
Go 5-star VIP in Las Vegas
Full tourist trap Hawaii
Eat in Italy
Attend Art School For Drawing
Bring A Horrible Foreign Atrocity To Light For A Major Publication
Spend A Full Month Doing EVERYTHING in Orlando


0 comments:

Post a Comment