Now what?

I am in the throes of "now what?"

I just ended my many-months D&D game.  I just finished Borgia, leaving Sherlock (which releases three episodes every two years) as my only show.  My books are down to Even Cowgirls Get The Blues, which I'm on now, and Novahead, which I anticipate I will skip.  My goals are either out of reach, completed, or inconsequential. My FDA diet deprived me of my artificial neurotransmitters so I had to give it up.  My shoulder laid me in bed for two days from one-fourth of a game of darts.  Hunter is using the potty regularly.  My staff respect me and the company is where I want it to be.  I have no interest in music or movies anymore.  My possessions are simple and few.

I am at a point now where it seems my purpose is simply to not die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment