Three months of being good.


Going to expand my three month fiscal fast to other parts of my life.  For January, February, and March, I will follow a set of restrictive rules.  At the end, I hope to be healthier, wealthier, and more transcendent of my temporal, geographical, and socio-political conditions. 

General Rules

1. If, at any time, I go against my rules, I will confess to it.

2.  I get February 20th off for my birthday, which is nice cause it's smack in the middle.


Fiscal Fast

1. No new stuff.

2. No fast food or eating out (exception: not going to hold back group).

3. Medical costs, travel costs, and repair costs are okay.

4. Food will consist of whatever's already in the house.

5. This is just my stupid project so I'm not restricted from buying for my family.


Very Low Calorie Diet

1. 800 calorie limit per day

2. Only lean meats, eggs, milk, water, whey protein, veggies, and fruits

3. Occasional water fasting

4. Exercise every day either treadmill, weights, water aerobics, aerobics, or sports

5. Adderall, vitamins, and fish oil every day


Improvement Period

1. Draw one picture every day

2. Shower, brush, floss, mouthwash, shaving every day

3. Blog every day

0 comments:

Post a Comment