I got a bookshelf!

Hunter was climbing this bookshelf so I had to move it out of the playroom and appropriated it for myself.  So many of my possessions fit on it!  Let's count shall we?


On the left, my IKEA bed with underbed storage (that I have nothing to put into it).  On the right wall, a framed print of Rene Magritte's Son of Man.  Bottom right corner, the edge of my dirty clothes hamper.

Between the bookshelf and bed are a folding chair and tv tray (for when I have serious writing to do), a giant bag with a winter coat in it, and my day bag that has the majority of my stuff in it next to my Rainbow sandals.  Hanging off the left are my three dress shirts.  Hidden behind the chair is actually the heads of my golf clubs peeking from under the bed.

Roof shelf: Vitamins, pills, sunglasses, chopsticks in a mason jar, and a picture of my son.
Top shelf: Top hat (with belt wound underneath), water weights, and Gamma World roleplaying game
Top middle shelf: Jeans x 2, pants, chromebook, chessboard, shoulder brace
Bottom middle shelf:  Briefcase (with medicine and documents), tank tops x 3, shorts x 2
Bottom shelf: Bowling shoes, soccer ball, and bag containing X-mas outfit and menorah

Besides that I own a Halloween costume (Son of Man) and a Roku and a WD Live on my wife's tv in the bedroom. Oh and a tux and a suit.

I also own the house and my business, my wedding ring, my awards, two more posters in the playroom, a chair and a table, a box of keepsakes, my tools, my motorcycle (with helmet and jacket), a bonsai tree, baby wipes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, shampoo, a toilet brush, a plunger, tea, tea biscuits, chicken, cereal, ramen, 2 sporks, a knife, 2 mugs, a water bottle, two plates, and a saute pan.  I have a gym bag with a change of clothes and some gym stuff too.

But this is the most of my stuff I've been able to get in a single picture.  Maybe one day I can get everything in one picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment