#10 Robert Feinstein

#10 Robert Feinstein

"This costume is so freaking hot.  How does he expect us to see anyone through this mask?  My legs are tired.  I can't believe it's gotten to this.  Sentry guard to Mister Mystic.  Not sure what I'm really supposed to do if I even see someone.  Hit them with this stick?  Why couldn't he have given me a gun?  Or, like, a metal stick.  This thing is probably going to break if I try to hit a superhero with it.  I guess it's part of his schtick.  But why the girdle?  It's hard to breath in this thing.  I'm going to pass out.  If the girdle doesn't do it, the mask will.  It smells like... like sweat and death in here.  I mean, I guess it is a skull, so the death is from that.  And the sweat is cause it's hot, but still.  I'd like to air it out a little."

"What's that?"

"Huh.  Footprints.  I wonder where they go.  Around the corner here.  Who could be out here this late?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment