State of the Estate

Been dieting for three months now and my weekly grocery lists have settled into a pattern.


To eat:
Frozen cooked diced boneless skinless grilled chicken breast
Tuna pouches (no more than 3/week)
Salmon filet
10 calorie sugar free Jello cups

To drink:
(2) 1.5 liter bottles of water (which I just refill for a week, then toss)
Coffee grounds
Quart of skim milk (for coffee)
Protein powder
Meal replacement shakes

270 to 220 in 90 days.  Eat between 600 and 1200 calories a day.  P90X workouts each day.



Enough of that talk.  November looms.  Novel Writing November.  But first, I'm going to do a character creating challenge in October.  A new character every day in October.  And this is where I'll post them.  Probably.  There's a site dedicated to this so it might have me post them there, but I might not bother with it.

Got to use the word 'looms' so it was a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment