A Self Centered Man at the Gateway Center Massacre Reports

Victims dead and wounded.  Terrified office workers barricading themselves inside offices.  So traffic is backed up.  Why does this always happen to me?

Seriously, a white male former consultant in a blue polo shirt and jeans had to go and start firing at former co-workers during my drive back from Chipotle?  He couldn't have waited 10 minutes before walking from floor to floor.

Sgt Barbara Jones may say, “Security is paramount because the shooter is on the loose or in the building” but to me it just sounds like “You're going to catch hell from your boss because you're going to be late coming back from lunch.”

Sure, the majority of the building is cleared.  At least that's better than when they were finding shooting victims on every floor they checked.  No official ID on the shooter, though he was identified by a witness.

Man, I wish my A/C was working.


0 comments:

Post a Comment