EPIC RAP BATTLES OF INSANITY!

I wanted to give these two sides of me a chance to let off some steam. Therapy.







Epic Rap Battles of Insanity!  Adam Simon VERSUS Armando Simón Tercero! BEGIN!


Armando:
Yo soy Cubano! El jefe de aqui!
You wanna be first? The line starts behind me.
You’re just a mask I invented to hide who I am.
A spoonful of sugar so they don’t choke on my scam.
You might as well scram.  Here comes the final exam.
Why do you choose to be you when you can be who I am?


Adam:
I’m the bon vivant of O-town and I’m glad that we’ve met.
My biggest regret is I can’t follow the example I’ve set.
There’s no need to be first; in fact, I prefer it.
If you win and caused the loss of others then you’re unfit
For the philosophy of me that the universe is knit
And what happens to one, happens to all.
You came first, but we evolved, and I’m the belle of the ball,
All eyes on me performing while you stand in line at will-call.


Armando:
You want your name up in lights and you’re chasing your byline.
Google my name and I’ll show you how to get a headline.
Yo soy Armando El Tercero De Perez,
Primo Hermano De Bacardi, Nieto De
Médico Cardiólogo Del Presidente
Fidel Castro, El Doctor Simón!
You’re an AKA on my police reports, A-dumb.


Adam:
You’re real, but reality is perception.
The world perceives me.  You’re a just failed inception.
I fly planes and race cars while you ride the back seat,
Trapped and restrained to just yell as I sleep
On two-thousand thread Egyptian, perfect family at my side
You might have been born, but when I was born, you died.

0 comments:

Post a Comment