Day 2 of being vegan

Go Vegan For A Week was on my 2015 bucket list.

Day One
Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: 3/4ths of 10" vegan pizza that turned out to have cheese in the sauce and unsweet tea
Dinner: 1/4th of 10" not-quite-vegan pizza, glass of red wine

Day Two
Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: Large french fries and unsweet tea but Hunter spilled some ice cream, I caught it, I had no napkin, I ate it
Dinner:  Bean soup and two glasses of wine but while feeding Hunter a pizza roll, got some cheese on me and ate it

I'm taking this vegan for a week and meatless Lent as a chance to renew my dedication to my "Year of Denial".  Here is the current list of NOs.



  1. No meat
  2. No dairy or other animal products
  3. No television
  4. No movies
  5. No comics
  6. No video games
  7. No restaurants
  8. No writing off friends
  9. No indulging martyrdom
  10. No charity
  11. No picking up tabs (split tabs only)
  12. No nonessential spending

0 comments:

Post a Comment