Jelly Belly

Dear Jelly Belly,
It's like that girl that you can't stop thinking about and it just goes on for years torturing you. You know it's never going to happen. You know the answer is no, but as long as you don't ask the question, it isn't DEFINITELY no. So, for years, I haven't asked if the candy cane flavor from the Christmas assortment from years ago was ever returning. Because I already know the answer, but as long as I don't ask the question, it isn't certain. I need to move on with my life and find another favorite jellybean though. I can't keep living in the past. So I'll ask, so you can say no, and it will hurt, but I'll move on. Is the candy cane flavor jellybean ever returning?
Ready To Move On,
Adam

Dear Adam,
Oh happy day...your longing and torturous wait will soon be ending!  Drum roll, please…We are bringing back Candy Cane for Christmas, along with some of our other retired holiday favorites.  Check back with us in the fall and we will know if it is available before Thanksgiving.

Aren't you glad you didn't give up on us?  “All good things come to those who wait” (sometimes, anyway).
Now you can move out of the past and look to a sweet future…“Is the candy cane flavor jellybean ever returning?” YES, YES, YES!
Sweet Regards,
Kit McCoy
Consumer Affairs Manager

0 comments:

Post a Comment