Link Love #001

Internet Archive Wayback Machine - See the old internet
Lulu.com - Self publishing (I use this to make reference RPG books from PDFs I cut and paste)
Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon - I'm not an atheist, but I like the skeptical look this provides
LegalZoom: Online Legal Document Services: LLC,Divorce,Wills,Incorporation & More - Haven't had need of this, but I'm sure one day I will
Got Reception? - Checks your service against your location to see the coverage.  Fantastic.
http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/ Free e-books

Instructables - Make, How To, and DIY
SoYouWanna.com | Learn What You Wanna Do
eHow | How To Do Just About Everything!
wikiHow - The How-to Manual That You Can Edit
The four how-to references I use.

Comic Book Conventions- Find local conventions

iliketotallyloveit.com — Products you didn't know you wanted but suddenly, like, totally need. - I wish this would take off.  It's a really interesting concept, like Amazon's recommendations without the site limitation.

ThinkGeek :: Stuff for Smart Masses - The greatest store ever.
United Nuclear - Scientific Supplies - Perfect store for mad geniuses and people who want to lose limbs

ProductWiki, unbiased product reviews and information - Good unbiased review site

0 comments:

Post a Comment